Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Here at Wilcox Furniture, we view our employees as a family. We regularly have pot luck lunches where everyone gets to share their favorite dishes. Below is one of our employees stories and recipe for another family favorite....Super Yummy Tator Tot Surprise!

"I remember when I was in college, I was always looking for a fast, easy, and most important inexpensive meal to make. This recipes was one of my favorites that I still like to make, and its always a crowd pleaser, so don't let the name scare you. 
  • Brown 1-2 pounds of ground beef (depending on the size of batch you want to make) and place in the bottom of a casserole dish (i.e. Pyrex)
  • On top of the ground beef, pour in 2-3 cans of cream of chicken soup. 
  • On top of the soup, make a layer of frozen tator tots. 
  • Then cover the tator tots with shredded cheese (I prefer cheddar)
  • Bake at 425 degrees for about 30 min, or until the cheese on top turns golden brown. 
  • Let stand a few minutes to cool, then serve.  
I did not come up with the recipe myself, so I can not claim this as something I invented. I honestly have no idea who created this recipe, but every time we have a potluck lunch, I have several requests to make this.  Why not "surprise" the family with it tonight?!"

Cooking/Baking is such an essential part of our everyday lives.  If you're in need of a new range, be sure to check out your local Wilcox Furniture or check us out online! We've got some hot deals! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment